The Short Version:
LEGAL: Everything here is property of ManyFriends.com, who licenses users the right to
access their toys and games.
friendly about it, in the end all decisions about the use of ManyFriends' assets rests with our
staff. We do not view kindly those who would hamper our visitors' enjoyment of our site and
POLICY: We will do what we can to help you enjoy your stay here. We have very low tolerance for
folks who try to ruin other peoples' fun. Everyone behave themselves and we'll all get along fine. You
are responsible for things that happen using your account.
- Magnets!, Art! and FoosMan! are Trademarks of ManyFriends.com. All software, instructions, web
pages and accompanying works are Copyright (C) 2001-2010, with ALL RIGHTS
- All artwork, words, phrases, account data, music, web pages, software, and other assets
related to this domain and the services provided herein are property of ManyFriends.com, and
remain so, even though you may be allowed to use or manipulate some of them for entertainment
purposes, as part of our services.
- Our services include granting access to this domain and its served toys and games. While we
try to keep everything up and running as much as possible, sometimes something will need to be
changed or upgraded, not to mention the occasional inadvertent failure either of our own
code, the hardware involved, or some public service like electricity or network
connectivity. In addition, our servers are occasionally taken down intentionally for
upgrades and maintenance.
- ManyFriends.com and PublicPlayground.com own everything associated with both domains, their
servers, and the toys and games available thereon. We license users (you) access to those
assets according to the terms and conditions described on this page and the TOS agreements
in each service.
- While some of our
services are pay-to-play, you are not actually buying anything -- you are paying a fee
to be admitted to our domain for entertainment purposes under these conditions. We reserve the
right to refuse service to anyone, and/or to eject anyone that we feel is not participating
in the spirit of these terms. These same terms hold true for our free services, as well.
- Specifically, no illegal activity of any kind will be tolerated. This includes, but is
not limited to, sale of illegal drugs, sexual solicitation, stalking, threats of violence,
etc. "Illegal" will be interpreted according to the laws of California, USA. We are neither
lawyers nor policemen, but we know right from wrong, and will do our best to run a good,
clean, family-oriented service, here.
- Likewise, any attempt to hack the system, hack our servers, denial of service (DOS)
attacks, use of another person's account or any similar "crime against the machine" will be
dealt with quickly and severely. We are here to provide a service to our customers, and do not
take kindly to those who would hamper us from providing the best possible service.
- We want our toys and games to be a lot of fun for most people. Everything we do here is
aimed toward that end.
- By and large, we have tried to make it so that you can have a lot of fun here, and so that
it's difficult for other folks to bother you while you're enjoying your visit.
- In the cases where others attempt to bother you, we've tried to arrange so that it's easy
for you to stop being bothered (for example, by blocking incoming messages from a pesky
- When possible, our staff will avoid becoming involved in inter-user conflicts, prefering
to provide each with a self-service resolution (for example, explaining how to activate message
- If an inter-user problem can not be resolved by the interested parties and our staff must
intervene, it may result in some or all of the users involved being removed from our service,
either temporarily or perminantly, at our discretion, in which case there will be no
refunds or compensation of any sort.
- You are responsible for activities that happen using your account. That is, "it wasn't
me, someone else was using my account" will not be accepted as an excuse for bad behaviour.
Guard your account password carefully, and change it if you feel it has been
- In other matters, our staff will strive to provide each user with the best possible
customer and technical support. Your best chance to get the fastest response is one of the e-mail
addresses listed below.
- PRIVACY: To help us serve you better we occasionaly ask for personal information such
as your e-mail address, billing address, hardware configuration or similar. This
information will NEVER be given, sold, or otherwise transfered to anyone outside of our
organization, so long as we have any say in the matter. Even in situations where one might think
we don't have a say, we will do everything in our power to prevent the spread of your personal
information. Our ONLY goal in asking for this information is to help us provide you with
a higher level of service.